Huawei has announced their two new upcoming smartphones Huawei P10 and P10 Plus at MWC 2017 (Mobile World Congress) In Barcelona. The new phones come with a better design, camera and few more upgrades than the Huawei P9 which was released on 29th April 2016. So now lets come to the point directly and talk about the features of the new Huawei P10. The phone comes with the display of 5.2 inches along with the Corning Gorilla Glass protection and on the top of that, It also has 8MP Back Camera and 12MP Dual camera at the front of the phone with Auto Focus and Leica Branding. Now If we talk about Its hardware It comes with HiSilicon Kirin 960 processor and it runs on android version 7.1 Nougat along with EMUI Version 5.1. Talking about the phone memory It comes with 4GB of ram and 64gb of memory and it supports up to 128gb of memory with the microSD card.
Now If you look at the picture you can see that the phone doesn't come with the back buttons so now you're probably wondering how you are supposed to use It then? The answer is very easy folks this phone uses Fingerprint sensors and It acts like back buttons of the phone. So If you will tap It will take you back and If you swipe It will open multitasking menu on the phone. So far the phone looks so good and interesting as they Included new features In the phone. You can also record up to 4K resolution on the back camera of the phone and the overall performance of the camera of the phone Is amazingly well.
Our first impression on this device Is positive after looking at Its features not only us but the other people's as well who recently been a part of the MWC 2017 which was held In Barcelona, Spain.
- Battery :3100 mAh, Non-removable Li-Ion battery
- OS :Android OS, V7.0 (Nougat)
- Memory :64GB Built-In memory + 4GB Ram microSD card (supports up to 128GB) (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Processor :Octa-core (4x 2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 + 4 x 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53), HiSilicon Kirin 960
GPU: Mali-G71 MP8
- Display Size:5.2 Inches with Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
Colors: Various colors (( http://nggup.com/image/BCPe8)) Here Is a picture of all the colous that will be available for the phone so you guys can have an idea.
- Camera:12 MP Dual Front camera + 8MP Back camera.
- Other features: Fast battery charging, Photo/Video editor,4K recording on back camera, GPS + A-GPS, GLONASS support etc.
- Entertainment: Youtube, Google, Gmail, Facebook,3.5mm Jack, Google Talk, Built-In games+downloadable
And finally, the price Is confirmed to be around €649 in Euros and the price In dollars has yet not been confirmed.